A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

England Part I

I am going to make a small attempt to record the adventures of the intrepid group from Otter Creek that travelled to Loughborough, England to help with a Holiday Bible Camp (like VBS). We are fortunate enough to stay at a house that has internet access, so I am going to try to blog / post a few pictures as I go. You’ll have to get with us when we get back to see all the pictures in their proper quality. Let’s see how this thing works.

It is 20.06 local time. We have been awake for about 30 hours or so ... I think. We are all pretty exhausted. I hope we all get a good nights rest so we can hit the ground running tomorrow. Today’s pictures are of our travels from Nashville, through Chicago to London and finally to Loughborough.

Um ... so this doesn't take up tons of visual space, I'm just going to post the links with small descriptions. Click the images to open a new window and a larger picture.

14-15.10.2005



  • London near King's Cross Station


  • Sheep on the English countryside


  • Loughborough


  • Phil at an old church in Loughborough. He is standing on a sidewalk that is made of former tombstones.


  • Others at the same church


  • Lesley talking with Mark at the entrance of the Loughborough church.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home