A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

... Part III ...

This is actually the first one I was going to post, but it got sidetracked by the others. Check this article out


And so, the former Beatles star has come full circle. Considered among the most edgy entertainers in the world during the 1960s, he has now become the safe choice.

"I had a slight inkling that there might be something like that attached to it," McCartney said at a news conference Thursday. "That's OK. It's an honor to do it."


Again, I'm tired of typing. I'll leave it at this: They're right. Of course the Beatles were edgy and 'rebellious' in the early sixties with their long hair and later with the drugs. Now, he's quite mainstream. BUT!!! He's a Knight of the British Empire and he can do his work and not let the naysayers get to him. Do you hear in his statement how confidently he shrugs off the criticism? He has nothing more to prove, but that doesn't mean he's 'done'. He is Sir Paul McCartney and he knows that he is one of the very best ever at his craft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home