A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Rest of Loughborough

OK, so ... didn't update during the week in Loughborough so much. Credit can be divided in the following ways:


  • I am a lazy blogger; but you already knew that.

  • Adcock's monopoly of the computer until the wee hours of the morning.

  • Mark's 'coincidental' hard drive meltdown while we were there. :(


The odds of me completing a proper blog are ... 0%. Deal. Maybe the best way to see my experience is to check out my Snapfish collection. Maybe I'll get on there and add captions like Tiffany did ... probably not. Do the Snapfish pictures stay up there forever? How does all that work? If you aren't a Snapfish member, then you have to go through all that registration crud. It won't kill you.

Here's the link

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I still haven't finished going through your 447 pictures!
Mine also haven't posted on my account and I sent them off last week! I guess it's time to invest in digital tech.

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home