A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

... Part I ...

So, first, I read today that Eric Clapton's wife just pooped out her third offspring by him. WHAT!?! I didn't know he was married. So I started google'ing that. He was 57 when she was 25, giving birth to their first. They have since wed and spawned twice more.

Read this

and this

Isn't that crazy!?! First, I couldn't even fathom a human being raised in the Western hemisphere who doesn't know who Eric Clapton is. Second, I would never imagine that the afore mentioned god would fall for a frumpy looking 'normal person' from ... Ohio (WTF?). She is certainly no Patti Boyd (shown here on with George Harrison whom she divorced to marry Eric).

But ... whatever. I hope he's happy.

But more importantly that that, here's what else I found whilst snooping ...

HOLY COW!!! CREAM is reuniting for some shows at the Royal Albert Hall in London! I don't know much about it. Are they really reuniting? Are they going to make more records? Tours!?! I clicked here and for a split second before it told me that the shows were sold out I was considering going. That would have been amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home