A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Cinco de Mayo (I hate the french almost as much as I hate hippies)

Angelica gave us a loverly history lesson on the true meaning of Cinco de Mayo.

I don't know. I'm sort of torn on this one. On one hand, good job for beating up the french. I'd certainly raise my margarita glass to toast you on that one. On the other hand, you beat up the french. Why is that noteworthy? It's like celebrating sleeping late. Is it because the war against the frogs began on 5 May and ended on the same day, thus making it the fifth or sixth quickest ass-whoopin' they received ... that year?

I certainly agree with Pennington's thoughts on the nazi's, so this is not an endorcement of the folks in the picture. However, I don't like frogs. If I ever, for some unholy reason, have to step foot on french soil I promise to wipe my shoes off in public before departing. Anyway, this is my favorite picture of paris:



btw, that picture comes from a pretty funny site.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Hmmm, guess I shouldn't tell you about how my French mother and hippie father met, then.

1:03 PM

 
Blogger CHADDDD said...

Best Simpsons line about the french: "Bon jour, you chesse eating surrender monkeys!"

1:10 PM

 
Blogger LB said...

french canadians are worse. especially the ones from montreal. I hate them with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home