A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

LB's Zingers Part I

Lara should be an author. She comes up with these zingers that make me laugh almost daily. I know that I have already started to forget some, so I have to write them down. Here's the best ones from the past couple of days. LB, can you think of any others that I liked?

In reference to adopting a dog, "They provide toys, food, crate, and vet care. You provide a face to lick."

Asking us to share a moment with her after a long day, "Can someone PLEASE meet me for a beer before bowling? Pretty please? With foam on top?"

On feeling a bit disheveled, "I combed my hair with a pork chop."


HA! These are priceless. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

ALMOST daily? There must be a hitch in my giddy-up! The only one I can think of is the other day when I told Amanda that it looked like I combed my hair with a porkchop. She seemed to like it and I think we talked about it in front of you. I vaguely remember you giggling like a baby girl...And you're welcome ;-)

4:52 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

YES! That's it! I couldn't find it because it wasn't in email or your blog. Blog is updated.

7:05 AM

 
Blogger LB said...

That's almost as bad as my friend in college who found a cute little kitten that someone had tossed out of a car. She called it JB, as in Jon Benet.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home