A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Water

I ate sort-of a big dinner, and I ate it kind-of late. That's not the best combination in the world. After that I felt really, really thirsty. I think I drank at least 12 glasses of water in the past hour and a half. My mouth is telling me that I could drink more. I am now laying in bed exhausted. I can't sleep because I am full of water. If I move from side to side real fast I can hear it sloshing around. When I press on my belly it's so full it doesn't mush in. I think a fish could swim around in there all night and live. This is miserable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night doing the horizontal pee-pee dance.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home