A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Monday, April 25, 2005

2005 Draft



So we drafted Tennessee punter Dustin Colquitt. I guess Vols fans are pretty happy with his family. Let's hope he does the Orange to Red transition better than Casey Claussen did. I wanted to throw up seeing him in a red jersey ... once ... in preseason. ;)

We also drafted a wide receiver named Craphonso Thorpe. That poor kid. It's not a good sign when the first four letters of your name are 'crap'. Can you imagine the nicknames he had in high school?

Why did we draft a freakin' quarterback AND a wide receiver? If Trent takes a boot to the face and is out for the rest of the year then forget it, we're sunk. Period. What is a rookie wide receiver going to do? If Tony Gonzalez breaks his neck, then so should the rest of the entire team. I think for the 2005 season we need to concentrate on the 2005 season. After this, Vermiel is gone, Priest might be gone, our hopes are gone. This is it ... well, 2003 was it ... curse you, Payton Manning!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

omg. craphonso is a claimant name equivalent to Lexus Leviticus. Really, I have a kid claimant named that...first and middle name! i'm convinced L.L. was conceived on the Lord's day in a mad crunk souped up Lexus.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home