A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

quotes

So ... I think it is pretty safe to say that the "thrill of the blog" is lost on me. That having been said, I found a couple of good quotes today that I want to keep. This seems like a good enough place.


"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943



The more I think about the physical portion of Schrödinger's theory, the more repulsive I find it...What Schrödinger writes about the visualizability of his theory 'is probably not quite right,' in other words it's crap.
--Heisenberg, writing to Pauli, 1926

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

seriously? what are you reading that has those things as quotes?

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home