A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Friday, February 18, 2005

back again!

Well we got off to a great start with this thing, then it has been a week or more since I last posted. What have I been doing, you might ask? First, I'm pretty sure I am selling the house. That's going to be a crap-load of work. Last weekend the folks came up to help me start cleaning.Secondly, at night I have been reading Lord of the Rings. I am completely engrossed. That is the primary reason why I have been silent for a while. I can't take that 'precious reading time' away. That will wear off as I get deeper into the four million page book. Finally, it's marathon season and I'm in the mood. Every day this week I have ran and I intend on keeping that up for a while.


So. I was deeply impressed with Cornfed's knowledge of what SWLABR means. BTW, I have seen the W stand for [was, walks, walked] ... who knows.


As for Pennington's recent rants on high school, I love the '92 and '02 pictures. Damn we looked young! We really need to do something fun in 2012, we must have beer in our hands.


Now, you ass-hats! Quit posting to my blog. Post to yours, and then we can all comment on each other's. sheesh! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home