A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Crack?

So ... I'm googling for information on how to remove silicone sealant from a shower (long story). I (stupidly) thought that it would be a common product: just next to the silicone sealant. I don't know what I was thinking. I did find some rather easily ... IN AUSTRALIA! WTF?

I keep hunting and come across this article. Yeah ... read it.

here are my favorite quotes:

- ... the only bathroom is down the hall and shared by everyone on the floor - of both sexes.

- ... you have to remove the toilet paper from the bathroom to keep it dry while you drench the whole room with your shower.

- ... your knees get very clean, but the floor gets very wet.

- ... hot water may be available only once a day ...

- ... European towels are annoyingly nonabsorbent.

THAT IS DISGUSTING!!! I now never want to go to Europe. Reading between the lines here tells me that Europeans just can't be very clean people. The whole continent probably smells like a sweaty butt-crack.

But the story doesn't end there. Curiosity got me and I wanted to see what a bidet looked like. Googling that gave me this picture:



I don't get it, but whatever. That actually might be MORE clean than Americans who just wipe the poop (or whatever) around with paper. Think about it.

But it looks like there is a BIG trade off! Did you notice THE TOWEL BEHIND HER!?! You've gotta be KIDDING!?! You wash your crack and then wipe it off WITH THE SAME TOWEL that the last yahoo used?

No.

Thanks anyway, I'll just keep to wiping the poop around.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rizlo said...

I'm Italian. I first wipe with paper, THEN I wash with my bidet and THEN I dry with my OWN towel, that nobody else is allowed to even touch. I wash these towels frequently. After all I guess I'm cleaner than you.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I have one here in Brazil and I just wash my arse and then wipe it with toilet paper - you would NOT want to use a towel as nine times out of ten there is still a bit of shit left showing up on the paper, when this happens I was again and repeat until there is no shit on the paper.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Rizlo said...

Adam, you wash your butt without wiping first? eek...

I still would like to know why cornfed thinks that someone who washes at least one time more than him everyday can be considered "filthy stinky folk". Maybe he waits for shit to dry before washing it away? After a shower does he dry his anus in the sun to avoid towels?

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home