A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hey! You! Get off of my Cloud!

Check it, yo. I have a new friend. I just welcomed him to my blog and told him to check out the ones listed on yonder left links. I hope he swings by. His 'American' name is Cloud and he lives in China. He is one of Linda's students. For those of you not in the know on that one, she is a Harding friend that teaches Engrish over there. She's been there for ... years. She has a blog too, but maybe we should keep that under wraps (you know why).

Anyway, Linda and I have put together a group of 'Chinese Pen Pals' from about a dozen folks at OC. Cloud is my Chinese pen pal. So, be nice to him if he comments on your blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Why are you singing Billy Ocean again? (so kidding!) And when did this start up? I remember you sending out that email about 8 years ago, but I never heard anything else about it? Where can I get a pen pal of my very own??

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home