A place for me to write down junk that I would not send to others in an email. I guess.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Fat & Happy

So, I haven't blogged in quite a while. I can't think of anything good. My title borrows from an Amanda phrase. I respect a woman that can confidently utter that phrase.

Last night we thought that blogging about SFBPC (sweaty-forehead-boy-pants-chic) would be funny ... but I think it's a had-to-be-there story. If you're confused, last night we had a waitress that had a sweaty forehead and wore boy jeans.

I'm happy. Life is good at the moment. I even have a few things that I could be all upset about if I wanted to. I live in a prison cell, I drive a Nissan P.O.S. that cost me another $400 today. But I am not even the least bit perturbed about that. Now, you jerks (you know who you are) are leaving town for a hundred million years. That has me bummed.

I don't even think I have anything funny to say. I think most of my humor is usually laced with of sarcasm. I got nothin' right now.

If you have a link on the right hand side of this site, chances are you are directly responsible for my positive mood.

Thanks.

7 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

So while we're gone, are you going to get help for your codependency issues? I mean, it will involve having to get out of the cell and stop sucking your thumb, but I think you can do it. If not, I got a bag of apples with your name on it. ;-)

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Oh man! To cheer me up, I'll be reading THIS while you are over the ocean.

p.s. no telling who might come by and read your comment.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger amanda said...

dan, i knew that's what the THIS link meant before i clicked! thanks...that helps tons! i'm already going to be gnawing the corners off of my book!

8:17 PM

 
Blogger LB said...

you're evil. hey, i put a winky face...that means it's obviously a joke.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

hey....what am I chopped liver?

9:48 PM

 
Blogger LB said...

omg...that is so gross..I'm so going to start saying that!

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

ROFL!!! That's a RIOT!!! Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. That makes this whole stupid post worth it.

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home